Get Products From Ebay & Amazon In Pakistan

₨0
Product Code: 38JDNNF58
Availability: In Stock

OverView

Import Products from ebay.com & amazon.com.Delivery time: 20-25 Days.Quotation will be sent to email within 24Hours after receiving the order.10% advance payment will be required to confirm the order. Remaining 90% pa...

Available Options

Import Products from ebay.com & amazon.com.

Delivery time: 20-25 Days.

Quotation will be sent to email within 24Hours after receiving the order.

10% advance payment will be required to confirm the order. Remaining 90% payment will be collected on Delivery.


Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good